How We Collect, Store and Use Private Information of Visitors and Clients?
Grademarkets.com guarantees that the collected information will never be misused, shared or sold to any third person even if they bear no doubts to make our clients’ privacy risky We collect the information of the clients such as name, phone number and email address and store everything piece of info in highly protective and fully encrypted servers.
We gather visitors and clients personal info only for few purposes given below:
- To ensure seamless and smooth process to carry out clients orders
- To answer the queries and concerns of customers
- To let users know about the launching of new products, special offer, discount and deals etc.
What Type of Information is Collected from Visitors/Clients?
When a visitor lands on our website, some of details are stored automatically but there is no such thing which can disclose his/her personal identity. The following information is collected:
- IP Address
- Browser Name
- ISP information
By using our website, you automatically agree to comply with all of the items outlined below. In case of any objections, we encourage the user to stop using our website. Our Company prohibits the usage of our services and our website by children under 13 without parental or guardian consent.
What information is collected?
Our Company’s server automatically registers the following user information: IP address, browser type, operating system and the time when a user visited our website. We also use web analytics scripts, such as Google Analytics, to improve the performance of the website. The information collected by web analytics scripts covers anonymous traffic data: browser information, device information, and system language.
How your personal information is being used by our Company
During the ordering process, we require our clients to provide us with their names and email address. Optional fields also include disclosure of phone number or Skype ID. Our company will only use the user’s private information for the purposes of contacting the client with regard to their order or quote request. Contact information may be shared only with Company representatives, contract workers, and trusted Partners solely for the purposes of delivering the purchased product/service and extending one with the complimentary services. By providing your contact details to us via email or forms on the website, you consent to receive information and updates from our representatives, Partners, our authorized third-party providers, and us.
Any user of the website is welcome to contact us at any time via support email or using the Contact Form on the website for the purpose of:
- clarification on the personal data being stored by the Company;
- getting full information regarding which personal data was processed and shared;
- receiving access to all confidential details shared with the Company;
- making corrections to the personal details;
- requesting full or partial deletion of the details shared with the Company;
- restricting processing of the personal information;
- requesting transfer of the personal data;
- objecting how the data is processed and shared;
- requesting exclusion from automated decision-making processes.
All personal data change requests are processed within three business days. The Company reserves the right not to notify the requester about completed changes.
Our company provides links to other resources that might be useful to you. However, we are not responsible for the content of these websites. You can evaluate the information on them by reading their privacy statement and disclaimer.